Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a desert gem that not many people know about. If you work at one of the many tech startups near Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, you can choose to live in one of the apartment towers or gated villa communities nearby.
Dubai Silicon Oasis is owned by the government and was built to be a place where people can live and work together. It is the only place in the country where you can work and live in a free zone.
Main roads like Dubai-Al Ain Road and Al Awir Road make it easy to get to the neighbourhood. The closest Metro station to Dubai Silicon Oasis is Rashidiya, which is about 20 minutes away.
Because it’s close to Academic City, it’s perfect for small families, professionals who work in DSO, and students.
Dubai Silicon Oasis has a lot of places to live and things to do, like universities, schools, community centres, banks, hospitals, swimming pools, tennis courts, and play areas for kids.
The best schools in Silicon Oasis are GEMS Wellington Academy, Indian International School, and WSO primary. There are a few nurseries in the area. Some of them are Toddlers International Nursery, Emirates British Nursery, and Fantasy Town Nursery & Play Lounge.
There are many places to get medical care, such as Fakeeh University Hospital, Aster Clinic, Oasi Rejuve, and Symbiosis Medical Centre.
The unique location of Dubai Silicon Oasis is highlighted by the fact that it is surrounded on three sides by cities: Nad Al Sheba to the north, International City to the east, and Academic City to the south. People are drawn to Dubai Silicon City because to its advantageous location, which puts it in the centre of two incredibly desirable communities.
Another advantageous aspect of its position is that it is situated at a crossroads between two major routes, namely Dubai Al Ain Road and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road. This is still another advantage of its location. This makes it considerably simpler to travel to a variety of locations in Dubai.
Average Rental Prices
|AED 19,000/year||AED 23,000/year||AED 42,000/year||AED 125,000/year|
Average Sale Prices
|AED 240,000||AED 330,000||AED 460,000||AED 2,300,000|
The fact that Dubai Silicon Oasis is located in close proximity to a variety of neighbourhoods as well as well-known points of interest is one of the many reasons why it is an excellent choice for a place to call home. The following is a list of the most convenient well-known attractions:
- International City: 10 minutes away
- Nad Al Sheba: 11 minutes away
- Dubai International Airport: 15 minutes away
- Downtown Dubai: 15 minutes away
- Burj Khalifa: 21 minutes away
- Business Bay: 21 minutes away
- Deira: 24 minutes away
You won’t have any trouble finding a mode of transportation that will make your life simpler at Dubai Silicon Oasis because there are numerous transportation options available. The following is a list of the various modes of transportation that are available:
- Metro: The Rashidiya station, which is the closest metro stop and is located a 16-minute drive away from Dubai Silicon Oasis, is the most convenient option.
- Bus: In Dubai Silicon Oasis, there is an abundance of bus stops to choose from. The following are the ones that are available:
- Silicon Oasis Masjid 1
- Operation Center 1
- North Park 1 and 2
- RAK Bank Headquarter 1
- Silicon Oasis Lake 1 and 2
- Avenue Mall 2
- Arch Building 1 and 2
- Bus stop 366
- Palace Tower 1
- Silicon Oasis Headquarters 1 and 2
- SP Oasis 2
- Take a cab or call Uber/Careem: These are also good options for transportation, whether you are trying to get to a particular location or get to the subway station or bus stop that you require if it is not within walking distance.
The Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is home to wonderful facilities that will make your life easier and more pleasurable. Within the community, you will be able to find anything that you require. The following is a list of the amenities that can be found at Dubai Silicon Oasis:
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pools
- Children’s play area
- Autism Trust Foundation
- Shopping centers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Beauty salons
- Community centers
Clinics and Hospitals
As a result of the presence of a large number of hospitals and clinics offering a wide range of medical services, you do not need to be concerned about the availability of health care facilities in Dubai Silicon Oasis. You are going to find everything that you require. The following is a list of the top medical facilities and clinics that are currently available:
- Fakeeh University Hospital (Headquarter Building -Wing A , 202-203)
- Aster Clinic Dubai Silicon Oasis (Silicon Gate 1, First Roundabout opposite Baskin Robbins)
- Oasi Rejuve (Palace Towers)
- Magnum Gulf Medical Center (01-216, SIT Tower)
- Medi Family Poly Clinic (SIT Tower, Office 115, first floor)
- Eupepsia Medical Clinic (Suntech Tower, Office 705)
- Medicure Polyclinic (Opposite Choithrams, Ground Floor, Palace Towers)
- Symbiosis Medical Center (Cedre Shopping Center)
The Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) features an extensive selection of restaurants serving a wide range of cuisines to cater to a wide range of preferences. The following establishments have received the highest ratings there:
- Abzi’s House Of Burger (Zomato Rating 4.4, Burgers, Silicon Heights 2, Near West Zone Supermarket)
- My Home Kitchen (Zomato Rating 4.4, Asian/Indian/Biryani, Shop 1, Ground Floor, DSOA University Building, Block D)
- Oregano (Zomato Rating 4.2, Italian, Ground Floor, Cedre Villa Community Center)
- Bayti (Zomato Rating 4.1, Lebanese, Ground Floor, Le Solarium Tower)
- The Monk (Zomato Rating 4.1, Chinese, Shop 3, Ground Level, SIT Tower)
- Cake-Away (Zomato Rating 4.1, Bakery/Dessert/Ice-cream, Shop G09, Ground Floor, Le Solarium Tower)