The self-contained, lively, and high-rise region of Dubai Marina is home to residential and serviced apartments as well as hotel towers that provide a variety of entertainment venues and dining options. The construction of the region began more than a decade ago, and since then, it has developed into a full-fledged waterfront lifestyle destination complete with marinas, beaches that are within walking distance, and a walkway promenade that winds through its centre. The Jumeirah Beach Residence, also known as JBR, is a master development in its own right that is located along the beachfront in front of Dubai Marina.
The Dubai Marina stretches out from Al Sufouh Road and is located close to Interchange 5 on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai. The region is known as a lifestyle destination for those who enjoy waterfront living, as it features a beach and a marina that are both within walking distance.
Living here means that there is never an opportunity to get bored! You may luxuriate in some of Dubai’s most famous restaurants and enjoy unending street entertainment and carnivals at The Walk at JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence), which is only 5 minutes away.
Within Dubai Marina and the neighbourhoods immediately around it, you’ll find the headquarters of some of the most successful and well-known companies in all of Dubai. For instance, if your workplace is situated in Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT), then deciding to reside in Dubai Marina is the optimal course of action. Your drive to and from work each day shouldn’t take more than roughly ten minutes.
Average Rental Prices
|AED 36,999/year||AED 40,000/year||AED 61,000/year||AED 300,000/year|
Average Sale Prices
|AED 379,999||AED 475,000||AED 720,000||AED 5,500,000|
You will be living within close proximity to many of Dubai’s most popular attractions thanks to Dubai Marina’s ideal position in Dubai, which means that it is one of the city’s most desirable places to live:
- The American University in Dubai: 10 minutes away
- City Walk: 20 minutes away
- Dubai Parks and Resorts: 22 minutes away
- La Mer: 27 minutes away
- Dubai Festival City: 28 minutes away
- Dubai Creek Harbour: 34 minutes away
- Dubai Mall to Dubai Marina: 20 minutes
- Mall of the Emirates to Dubai Marina: 15 minutes
- Palm Jumeirah to Dubai Marina: 30 minutes
If you live in Dubai Marina, you will have access to a variety of transportation links, which will make it easy for you to travel to the places you need to be:
There are two stations on the metro that serve the Dubai Marina area (DAMAC Properties Metro Station and DMCC Metro Station 1)
The Dubai Marina area is serviced by two different bus lines (84 and F55A)
The location is quite convenient to get from anyplace in Dubai thanks to the city’s extensive taxi service.
Using the tram, which also provides access to the metro stations, you can simply manoeuvre your way around Dubai Marina and get to wherever you need to go.
The facilities that Dubai Marina promises to provide right next to you are among the best in the world, so there is no need to travel too far to acquire what you require:
- Health clinics
- Supermarkets and groceries
- Access to the beach
- Amazing vistas
- Almost all high-rise apartment complexes include gyms.
- Infinite restaurants
- Shopping mall
- High-end hotels
Clinics and Hospitals
Rest assured—Dubai Marina has outstanding medical centres and clinics:
- Emirates Hospital Clinic (Al Habtoor Business Tower Marina)
- Quality Life Medical Center (Marina Terrace Building)
- Marina Medical Center (Botanica Tower)
- King’s Marina Medical Center (The Residences at Marina Gate 1)
- Eternity Medicine Institute (K.G. Tower)
- Medcare Medical Center (Sukoon Tower next to Radisson Blu Hotel)
At Dubai Marina, there are so many restaurants to choose from that you could eat somewhere new every weekend. Here are some of the most-used ones:
- Salt (ZomatoRating 4.4, Burgers, Al Marsa St, near Marina Mall)
- Abd Al Wahab (Zomato Rating 4, Lebanese, Pier 7)
- Ruya (Zomato Rating 4.2, Turkish, Grosvenor House)
- Wagamama (Zomato Rating 4.2, Asian, Dubai Marina Mall)
- Asia Asia (Zomato Rating 4.1, Asian, Pier 7)
- La Carnita (Zomato Rating 3.9, Mexican, InterContinental)
- Amaseena (Zomato Rating 3.9, Arabic, The Ritz-Carlton)
- Five Guys (Zomato Rating 3.9, American, Burgers, Marina Mall)